5 Cheese Pizza
5 cheeses? Yes please. Mozzarella, cheddar, parmesean, asiago, and romano. Sounds like a gooey cheesy party. Now on a buttery, crispy crust that can hold up all that cheese.
See Nutritional Information
Amount Per Serving: 4
Calories from Fat: 140.0
|Total Fat: 15 g||23%|
|Saturated Fat: 7 g||35%|
|Trans Fat: 0 g|
|Cholesterol: 35 mg||12%|
|Sodium: 570.0 mg||24%|
|Total Carbohydrate: 33 g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 2 g||11%|
|Sugars: 3 g|
|Protein: 17 g||26%|
Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese (Part-Skim Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes), Water, Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Tomato Paste, Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto [Color]), Vegetable Oil (Soybean Oil and/or Corn Oil), Contains 2% or Less: Parmesan, Asiago, and Romano Cheeses Made from Cow's Milk (Part-Skim Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes), Sugar, Seasoning Blend (Salt, Spice, Dried Garlic), Yeast, Salt, L-Cysteine Hydrochloride.
Please be sure to check the actual product label since the information contained here may have changed.
Get Cooking Instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Remove pizza from overwrap and cardboard.
- Place pizza directly on center oven rack position (6 to 8 inches from bottom of oven).
- Bake pizza for 14 to 16 minutes or until cheese is melted and edges are golden brown.
Product must be cooked thoroughly to 165°F for food safety and quality. Do not allow product to thaw. Do not eat without cooking.
Not ready to eat. Cook thoroughly.
Ovens may vary, adjust cooking time and oven temperature as needed.
Tombstone® pizza bakes up hot. Let pizza stand 5 minutes before enjoying.
- y_2019, m_8, d_23, h_8
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.13
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_2
- loc_en_US, sid_71921702823, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 218.43ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT