Canadian Bacon Pizza
Buttery, crispy crust, then some signature zesty sauce, gooey cheese, topped with slices of Candian bacon. That's how you layer a pizza the TOMBSTONE® way.
See Nutritional Information
Amount Per Serving: 4
Calories from Fat: 100.0
|Total Fat: 11 g||17%|
|Saturated Fat: 4.5 g||23%|
|Trans Fat: 0 g|
|Cholesterol: 30 mg||10%|
|Sodium: 680.0 mg||28%|
|Total Carbohydrate: 33 g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 2 g||11%|
|Sugars: 4 g|
|Protein: 16 g||25%|
Water, Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese (Part-Skim Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes), Canadian Bacon Chunked & Formed with Natural Juices - Naturally Smoked Made from Pork Sirloin Hips (Cured with Water, Salt, Less Than 2% Sugar, Corn Syrup, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Ascorbate, Sodium Nitrite), Tomato Paste, Vegetable Oil (Soybean Oil and/or Corn Oil), 2% or Less of Sugar, Seasoning Blend (Salt, Spice, Dried Garlic), Yeast, Salt, L-Cysteine Hydrochloride.
Please be sure to check the actual product label since the information contained here may have changed.
Get Cooking Instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Remove pizza from overwrap and cardboard.
- Place pizza directly on center oven rack position (6 to 8 inches from bottom of oven).
- Bake pizza for 16 to 18 minutes or until cheese is melted and edges are golden brown.
Product must be cooked thoroughly to 165°F for food safety and quality. Do not allow product to thaw. Do not eat without cooking.
Not ready to eat. Cook thoroughly.
Ovens may vary, adjust cooking time and oven temperature as needed.
Tombstone® pizza bakes up hot. Let pizza stand 5 minutes before enjoying.
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 22.81ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: Error - Failed to connect to 2600:9000:20f1:e800:2:540:f780:93a1: Network is unreachable; HTTP status code of 0 was returned;