Canadian Bacon Pizza
Slices of Canadian bacon sitting north of our zesty sauce and 100% real cheese? Sounds like frozen pizza heaven.
See Nutritional Information
Amount Per Serving: 4
Calories from Fat: 100.0
|Total Fat: 11 g||17%|
|Saturated Fat: 4.5 g||23%|
|Trans Fat: 0 g|
|Cholesterol: 30 mg||10%|
|Sodium: 680.0 mg||28%|
|Total Carbohydrate: 33 g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 2 g||11%|
|Sugars: 4 g|
|Protein: 16 g||25%|
Water, Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese (Part-Skim Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes), Canadian Bacon Chunked & Formed with Natural Juices - Naturally Smoked Made from Pork Sirloin Hips (Cured with Water, Salt, Less Than 2% Sugar, Corn Syrup, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Ascorbate, Sodium Nitrite), Tomato Paste, Vegetable Oil (Soybean Oil and/or Corn Oil), 2% or Less of Sugar, Seasoning Blend (Salt, Spice, Dried Garlic), Yeast, Salt, L-Cysteine Hydrochloride.
Please be sure to check the actual product label since the information contained here may have changed.
Get Cooking Instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Remove pizza from overwrap and cardboard
- Place pizza directly on center oven rack position (6 to 8 inches from bottom of oven)
- Bake pizza for 16 to 18 minutes or until cheese is melted and edges are golden brown
Product must be cooked thoroughly to 160°F for food safety and quality.
Do not allow product to thaw.
Do not eat without cooking.
Oven vary, adjust cooking time and oven temperature as needed.
TOMBSTONE® pizza bakes up hot. Let pizza stand 5 minutes before enjoying.
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 32.26ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: Error - Failed to connect to 2600:9000:211b:d000:2:540:f780:93a1: Network is unreachable; HTTP status code of 0 was returned;