Great toppings make great pizza. What happens when you put sausage, diced peppers, onions and mushrooms on our buttery, crispy crust with zesty sauce? Maybe the greatest pizza ever.
See Nutritional Information
Amount Per Serving: 5
Calories from Fat: 110.0
|Total Fat: 12 g||18%|
|Saturated Fat: 5 g||25%|
|Trans Fat: 0 g|
|Cholesterol: 30 mg||10%|
|Sodium: 600.0 mg||25%|
|Total Carbohydrate: 27 g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 2 g||9%|
|Sugars: 3 g|
|Protein: 13 g||19%|
Water, Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Low-Moisture Part-Skim Milk Mozzarella Cheese (Part-Skim Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes), Cooked Seasoned Pizza Topping Made with Pork, Chicken and Beef (Pork, Water, Mechanically Separated Chicken, Textured Soy Protein Concentrate, Modified Cornstarch, Salt, Spices, Beef, Soy Protein Concentrate, Flavoring, Sodium Phosphate, BHA, BHT and Citric Acid [Preservatives]. Cooked in Pork Fat or Beef Fat or Vegetable Oil.), Tomato Paste, 2% or Less of Vegetable Oil (Soybean Oil and/or Corn Oil), Sugar, Salt, Yeast, Spices, Dried Garlic, L-Cysteine Hydrochloride.
Please be sure to check the actual product label since the information contained here may have changed.
Get Cooking Instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Remove pizza from overwrap and cardboard.
- Place pizza directly on center oven rack position (6 to 8 inches from bottom of oven).
- Bake pizza for 18 to 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and edges are golden brown.
Product must be cooked thoroughly to 165°F for food safety and quality. Do not allow product to thaw. Do not eat without cooking.
Not ready to eat. Cook thoroughly.
Ovens may vary, adjust cooking time and oven temperature as needed.
Tombstone® pizza bakes up hot. Let pizza stand 5 minutes before enjoying.
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 27.03ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: Error - Failed to connect to 2600:9000:20f1:2e00:2:540:f780:93a1: Network is unreachable; HTTP status code of 0 was returned;